Thursday 1 November 2012

Something beginning with 'C'



I'm joining in........

A photo a day for the month of November created by Fat Mum Slim - I found this link through one of the blogs I follow Posie Blogs .

Should be fun - why not join in too?!

So......... something beginning with 'C'


 
 
For me it would have to be Children. I love this photo of my three.  Tom in the background is hilarious.  It is actually hard to get a "normal" photo of him.  He either glares or looks away.  Never wants to "play ball" when it comes to having his photo taken. 
 


4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to what you come up with! They should come under the heading Cute Children! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atleast he's in a photo! Trying to coax Sunny into a photo is painful!Lol... Look forawrd to your pictures.

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done we'll to get them all in the same frame. My kids like to run away or make faces when I pull the camera out. I've learned to be fast and sneaky with photo taking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All 3 at the same time - looking at the camera. Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...