Sunday 24 March 2013

12/52







"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

I've been using a camera phone this week and had it on a strange mode.  All of my photos have come out grainy.  Please excuse the quality.  Hoping your weekend has been a good one!

Bell - A busy weekend of sleepovers, finally some quite time.
Tom - "Reading" his favourite Richard Scarry book - He does exactly the same thing with his hand as I do when reading......hand to cheek.
George - Playing with the wooden cars, big boy drink bottle in hand.  He's had a rough time of not feeling well these last few days, lots of quite play at home this week.

Very happy to be joining in with Jodi's "52 project".
 
 

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute that Tom does the same as you, is it instinctual or does he do it knowingly?
    We've had lots of quiet play here too, some littles under the weather. I hope he's on the mend.
    Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look of concentration! I'm terrible with my phone, still have no idea what I'm doing, :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that hand to cheek! He is such a cutie pie!!!! I hope your little guy feels better soon! Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your little ones look so content, happily reading and playing quietly. I hope George feels better soon and he's back to himself again. Have a lovely week. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...