Saturday 31 August 2013

34/52


 


I must admit I'm finding it difficult to get photos of my three.  I don't always have my camera to hand.  The "portrait" photos are usually done over the weekend (last minute) although I tell myself EVERY week I will be more organised, take more photos when we are out and about.  Over winter most of the photos have been taken at home.

I consider my weekly photos as captures not portraits.  I don't photo shop my pics - they are simply as you see them.  I'm still not entirely sure of the settings on my camera either so when I get amazing light or colours it is usually a fluke!

If I participate in this next year I will do weekly captures of all 3 of my children together.  And learn to use my camera a little better.

Have you joined in the Portrait Project?  Have you kept up with it?  Are you finding it more difficult as the year goes on?


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."
 

Bell - I was trying to be sneaky - she knew I was there.  Here Bell is on the phone arranging a sleepover.
Tom - Coughs and colds - not feeling the best lately.
George - Little dude.........looking all grown up.


Very happy to be joining in with Jodi's "52 project".
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Mine are not portraits either, just caught on the run and often on the weekend like you! I too have no idea about my camera so if they turn out well it's magic and if they are overexposed like this week then I just enjoy the essence of the moment and not the dodgy photography! mel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think natural are the best shots, I think it would be great to see them together too. I'd love to learn how to use a camera! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...your little dude is looking all grown up indeed!!! Your kids all have the most beautiful eyes...I swear! Hope your sweetie feels better soon! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ order hàng mỹ hay nhận mua nước hoa pháp từ website nổi tiếng hàng đầu nước Mỹ mua hàng ebay ship về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...