Wednesday 14 August 2013

Good things


 
Can you believe it?!  Blossoms in August!  There are also baby lambs across the road too.  The blossoms seem early this year.



 
The fairy garden has faired well over winter.  It is all nicely overgrown now.  The mushrooms are in there somewhere.


A childhood favourite.  Vegemite and salt n vinegar chip (crisp) sandwich.   I love them every now and then for lunch.  It has to be served on fresh white bread.  And you squish it down to crunch all the chips up.

 
My laptop has been slowly dying.  Last week it finally gave up after about six of the keys stopped working and I sucked a further two up the vacuum cleaner after thinking there must be dust trapped.  A laptop was not in the budget so we settled for a Samsung Tablet.  I'm loving it, and am getting used to the new functions.  The kids are eyeing it up something rotten though!

 
I won this Weebits chunky knit hat on Jen's blog.  I'm gifting it to my sister who is pregnant.  I picked the bigger size so baby can wear it next winter.  Great colour huh?


I had a credit on Paypal so bought a couple things just for me.......not the kids, for a change.
 
Say no more!  I've been wanting this Crown Lynn handbook since it came out. 



Can't wait to get stuck into this.  As you know I love a retro caravan.  And fellow blogger Kate Ulman has just released this beauty.

 
Some washi tape.............


Very cool packaging..........

 
My final treat was this necklace from Christina Lowry Designs.  I couldn't decide on a colour combination and then went with the all black combo.  Love it!  I know I will wear this ALOT.
 
 

12 comments:

  1. ohhh lots of pretty things there! We are surrounded by Newborn Lambs never gets old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that vignette with the wash i tape!!! Gorgeous!!! And your books look fantastic as do your blooms!!! The field in your first shot is so very green!!! Have a wonderful week you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fairy garden!. shh! don't tell but my fave sandwich is similar. Ive got the same plates....found some more at the op yesterday. I love that necklace!....hope your having a great week. Al x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so many lovely things!! I've been thinking of making a wee fairy garden for my girls too and yours is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Mum used to make me lettuce and Marmite sarnies for my school lunch. Mum and Dad were £10 Poms so we were a Marmite family rather than a Vegemite family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After seeing your comment I have been having vegemite and lettuce sandwiches for lunch. Delicious! xo

      Delete
  6. You have to do a google search for pineapple retro and see either on the for sale page or look on Sophies facebook and see the whole fleet of swans that she has there for sale (I'm not the shop or Sophie by the way!). I saw them and thought of you and your swans straight away. Not sure if they are crown lynn or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that - just had a look and bookmarked her page. Sooooo much goodness there. Have ben reading your lovely blog and am following you now. Can't believe you get to work in a National Trust house. I would love to do something like that xo

      Delete
  7. Lots of good things here - love that necklace, I wish she shipped to the UK. Vegemite sandwiches with crisps, oh yes, except I'd have marmite. Yum. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spring is arriving here in Sydney, too. Love.
    Lucky you with those goodies to enjoy. That Vantastic book looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I just purchased one of Christina's lovely necklaces, I went colourful and love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elaina, you have won my giveaway :)
    Bella xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...