Tuesday 4 September 2012

So here we go............

Only discovered blogging this year when a friend introduced me to her blog - I've since discovered others and just love the insights to other peoples lives in their wee corners of the world.

I moved back from London with an Englishman in tow my daughter and a 3 month pregnant tummy.  4 years on and my now 12 year old daughter has 2 brothers 3.5 years and 18 months.  We intially lived in town in our sunny coastal spot and have now moved out to the country Even though we are now only 15 minutes from town we are by a vineyard and are Rural Delivery!

I LOVE the quiet................ we have been here 6 months now and have been hibernating over the winter.  Spring has now sprung and with it a renewed enthusiasm.  We have started clearing and sorting the very overgrown gardens.  A vege garden is starting to take shape.  Work inside the house will be next.

So in this blog I will be recording my life here in the country, most of which revolves around 3 small people, Mr H and our latest addition Charlie - our Jack Russell puppy - as with blogging I am new to this country life and look forward to shaking off my city shoes and sharing our adventures with you.




It won't be all vines, veges and cow pats - I promise! Watch this space..........................

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging, I am also relatively new to blogging as well. Sounds like you live in a nice area, I love NZ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment! Had a peak at your blog and it is great! Have book marked it and will settle down with a cuppa once the kids are in bed and have a read :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...