Tuesday 17 June 2014

In the post box


This is most definitely the year of the swap!  I'm loving joining in with all the different swaps that are about and my latest one was a stationery swap organised by Lisa over at Sprouting Creative Wings

Not a lot comes by post these days, I tend to have my bills sent via email, so to wander out and find a package addressed to me is always a welcome treat.

My swap partner was Kimberley from Creative Chaos who I know well.  We have been swap partners before so it was easy to put something together for her.

My swap parcel from Kimberley included lots of lovely Cath Kidston items that I love - note cards, paper, writing set and a jam jar label kit that will come in handy.  I love the journal and other bits (yay for washi tape) included in my parcel.  Thank you Kimberley for once again being so very generous with your gifts xo



When putting together Kimberley's swap parcel I went for lots of bright colours.  She is studying at the moment and with winter here too I thought it would be a cheerful pick me up.  Below is what I sent, journal, notepads, doily stamp set, washi tape, pen and a selection of Isla and Olive cards.




I have this colour swap to package up and send out next.  I have loved collecting for this one and I'm aiming to get it sent out on time!
 
Thank you Lisa for organising such a great swap!



 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving all these swap meets that you're in, I was also in this one too, which was my first swap, and I loved my parcel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful package of goodies you both swapped up there! And I see you sent out a stamp...oh I have a weakness for all of this goodness! I should really try one of these sometime! I hope that you guys are having a great week friend...hot here at the moment! Wishing we had a bit of your cooler weather!!! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely things you both send and received!! The tapes are really nice, and the notebooks too! Hope that you have lots of fun making notes to yourself. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous package! Lucky partners!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...