Saturday 10 November 2012

Can't (won't) live without

November Photo a Day Challenge - Day 10


Soooooo many things to choose from for this Photo a Day Challenge - Can't (won't) live without.

(Weekends)



 
For me - today, it is sunny warm weekends spent with family.
 
I love weekends.  Everyone is home.
 

 
 
My Retro sun chairs had their debut.  George was taken with them.  They passed the comfort test.
 
 
 


 
Flowers picked from our garden.
 
 
 
 
A late afternoon BBQ with cousins.
 

 
 
Off to explore the vineyard and find some tractors.
 
 
 
 



So lucky to have a vineyard on our doorstep to eat by, playin and explore.
 

 
 
 

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Love those deck chairs, they are going to get lots of use I think! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep peeking out the window and staring at them. I love them! xo

      Delete
  2. Oh your pictures are fantastic Elaina! I love your home! I've never been to a winery but I'm thinking I may be making a trip soon to the Hunter here in NSW before it gets too hot...

    Keep sharing. You truly do live in a lovely place of the world.

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...