Tuesday 16 December 2014

Fifty/52




 


"Portraits of my boys, once a week, every week, in 2014."

We are counting down.........last week of kindy for George, and work for Mr H and I.  Bell and Tom are already on holiday.........it has been so busy.  No time for blogging.......and I miss this space when I am not here.
Tom - First year of school done and dusted!  So proud of him.  He has loved it but is so ready for the Summer Holidays.
George - this week's favourite item is one of my mixers - who needs the latest toys?  He has been a monkey this week.  The antics are endless.  I wouldn't be surprised if he is on Santa's naughty list!
  
Joining in with Jodi's "52 project".



 

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't believe it when I read 50/52!! There cannot seriously be so little of this year left?!
    Anyway, I just wanted to say beautiful photos as usual and a merry Christmas to your and your beautiful family xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the final prize giving tonight at a school after 11 years... I will be a mess considering I could not cope with the year 8 leavers last week at my school. And you have to get up in front of everyone individually (in a big church) while the principal thanks you...
    Can you buy a wooden mixer for G or a real one in an op shop? That is cool - toys are over rated. Wooden stuff is a lot cheaper now than 15 years ago too. I don't think we will have any toys under the tree this year - end of an era really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photographs of your beautiful boys Elaina. Wishing you all a wonderfully relaxing and happy Christmas and look forward to following your blog next year X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shots friend...I haven't had much time for blogging either with the holidays in full swing. Wishing you an amazing weekend!!! Merry Christmas Elaina!! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...