Saturday 30 May 2015

I'll be as quick as I can!










This afternoon on a drive through town I made an unscheduled stop.  I was on my way to the beach to drop Bell off at a sleepover.  There is an Op Shop I often drive by but never seem to stop at.  I pulled over and said to Bell "I will be as quick as I can", to which she replied "Why mum, you don't need anymore Crown Lynn"!  Little did she know, but I had Pyrex on my mind.

I wandered around and found 3 pieces.  THREE!  Was not expecting that.  So here they are.  A yellow snowflake divided dish ($8), a medium sized Carnaby casserole dish ($5) and my favourite one, the blue patterned (unsure of the name) oval dish ($4).

I hurried back to the car with my box of treasures, to Bell and her eye rolling.  Ha!

It's also a long weekend, and this Autumn weather at the moment is beautiful.  Happy Days.

Happy Treasure Hunting.  xo



11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous buys and I heart pyrex and op shops and bargains

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooo jealous! Love that divided dish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds!!! Hope you enjoy using them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always find great things in op shops! I love going to op shops but hardly ever buy anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous. I live in the wrong city!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all stunning!!! Great finds....sounds like my 5 year old! Miss your blog posts friend...I always enjoy when you pop back in!! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh well done. What a wonderful haul. I often find those 'I'll just duck in and have a quick look around' type of visits produce some of the best goodies.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Great finds, and I love that autumn light in your photographs, we are just about to jump into summer here! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh I am so jealous! What a gorgeous collection. Good thing you did dash in for a minute ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE op-shopping! Great finds x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha! I have a girl who cringes at the thoughts of me even pulling over.. Lucky finds for you! Pyrex is hard to find around these parts and I am trying to get my mother to part with hers.. "I only want to borrow it Mom".. but to no avail!! Have a great weekend my friend! Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...